Our XUV / VUV spectrograph features aberration-corrected flat-field wavelength coverage from 1nm to 200nm. Wide-band spectral measurements are possible by three gratings covering 1-20nm, 5-80nm, and 40-200nm. The spectrometer can be used without entrance slit to maximize light collection for a range of source distances.
Its modular design is able to match different experimental geometries and configurations. It features an integrated slit holder and filter insertion unit, as well as a motorized grating positioning.
- Flat-field grazing-incidence spectrograph
- Wavelength ranges: XUV coverage from 5 to 80 nm with a single grating, optional SXR wavelength range 1 to 20 nm. VUV version coverage 40 to 200 nm
- Large selection of geometry options
- Flexible choice of detectors: x-ray CCD-camera or MCP/fiber taper system
- Operating pressure <10-6 mbar Oil-free pump system for stand-alone vacuum operation optionally available
- Customizable according to user requirements
|Source distance [m]||flexible||flexible||flexible||flexible||flexible||flexible|
|Flat-field size [mm]||35||45||21||50||50||100|
|Dispersion [nm/mm]||0.2 – 0.35||0.3 – 0.4||0.5 – 0.65||0.7 – 1.1||0.9 – 1.3||≈ 2.0|
|Resolution [nm]||< 0.03||< 0.035||< 0.06||< 0.09||< 0.11||< 0.15|
* Other configurations (spectral range, slit operation, high-resolution, etc) available upon request.
- Every spectrometer is customized to exactly match the desired application,e.g.
- Interfacing to experimental chambers
- Adaption of the source distance
- Integration of customer-supplied detectors
- User-defined filter mounts