HLS-1 is an air-cooled halogen light source. It is known for its stable output, adjustable intensity, portability, reliability and long lifetime.
- Wavelength range : 360 – 2500nm （visible and near-infrared）.
- Fan-based heat dissipation system ensures the device does not heat up excessively. The halogen lamp uses a high quality and highly efficient circuit control, ensuring stable light output.
- High light output intensity. Output intensity can be easily adjusted using the adjustment knob.
- Direct light output. Light output can also be coupled using an SMA905 optical fiber connector.
- A bracket is present in the light source’s front end, ensuring filters or attenuation slides can be installed as required.
- Spectral analysis and absorption spectrum measurement
- Transmission/Reflectivity measurement
- Color measurement
|Bulb power consumption||12V/20W|
|Optical fiber Connector||SMA905|