The near infrared CONTOUR IR Digital camera is designed for observation, registration and recording radiation in near infrared zone in 400-1700 nm spectral region emitted by infrared sources such as GaAs IR LED, diode or solid-state lasers as well as for use in infrared microscopy, infrared luminescence, examination of documents, forensics, art restoration and etc.
The camera is based on the newest technology CMOS sensor with increased sensitivity, micro lenses on photo cells and intensifying cascades in each element. Camera is connected to PC via USB 2.0 (USB 3.0) cable.
- Laser alignment and safety
- (IR) Infrared viewer is ideal for alignment of infrared laser beam and optical components in near infrared systems.
- Semiconductors inspection
- With a microscope adapter IR viewer can be used to view through the surface of silicon and gallium arsenide wafers.
- Forensics and art restoration
- Photo processing
- Thermal imaging
|Sensor size||1/3 inches, 6.0mm x 4,96mm|
|Field of view||10°|
|Focusing range||0.15m to inf|
|Sensor||CMOS 1/3” 1280 (h) x 960 (w)|
|Size of pixel||3,75×3,75 µm|
|Dynamic range||60 Db|
|Relation signal to noise||54 Db|
|Format 1||1280×960 (4, 8, 12.5, 16, 25, 30 Hz)|
|Format 2||1280×720 (5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 40 Hz)|
|Format 3||800×600 (6.25, 12.5, 20, 30, 40, 50 Hz)|
|Format 4||640×480 (8, 16, 25, 32, 50, 64 Hz)|
|Range of exposure||3,4×10-5 – 3,4×10-2 s|