The near infrared CONTOUR-IR camera is designed for observation, registration and recording radiation in near infrared zone in 400-1700 nm spectral region emitted by infrared sources such as GaAs IR LED, diode or solid-state lasers as well as for use in infrared microscopy, infrared luminescence, examination of documents, forensics, art restoration and etc.
The camera is based on a high-sensitive low-noise silicon CCD sensor and two-photon absorption phenomenon. Superior image quality is obtained with micro lens system and special coating layer on a silicon.
- Laser alignment and safety
- (IR) Infrared viewer is ideal for alignment of infrared laser beam and optical components in near infrared systems.
- Semiconductors inspection
- With a microscope adapter IR viewer can be used to view through the surface of silicon and gallium arsenide wafers.
- Forensics and art restoration
- Photo processing
- Thermal imaging
|Sensor size||1/3 inches, 6.0mm x 4,96mm|
|Max. resolution||570 TV lines|
|Resolution at max. Sensitivity||135 TV lines|
|Field of view||10°|
|Focusing range||0.2m (or 0.08m)* to inf|
|Ratio signal-to-noise||48 Db|
|Video output||CCIR Standart composite video|
|Power supply||DC 10… 14V, 150mA|
|Temperature range||+5… +40°C|
* with the distance ring